Saturday, June 13, 2009

Farmers Market Haul, June 13

Pictured above are my purchases from the farmers market this morning. I might make this a regular feature on the site, taking a picture of my Saturday morning haul and then later in the week posting what I did with the various fruits and veggies and herbs I got.

At some point in the next few days, the above will become a swiss chard lasagna, roasted turnips and beets, garlicky kale and white beans, sauteed sugar snap peas, and simple roasted new potatoes.

2 comments:

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

ooo please do post what you are doing with your veggies. It's only week two and I'm already stumped as what to do with all my CSA veggies!

Ken said...

Beautiful picture. I'm anxious to hear about the garlicky kale and white beans....sounds yummy.